Not your typical milestone cards, but they're the ones you really need. Seriously Milestones are all about keeping it real. Newborns are hard, but Toddlers take it up a level. Celebrate the painstakingly real moments by adding a bit of humour to it with the Toddler version of Seriously Milestones.
Each pack contains 19 cards (A6 size) to be used as a photo prop or keepsake.
- I can cut my own hair
- I dressed myself (terribly)
- Today I got lost
- Today I was totally inappropriate
- I was left alone for one minute
- Today I drew on (-the wall - myself -left blank)
- Today I went to the toilet...
- I cried because...
- Massive public tantrum
- Today I refused to wear clothes
- I covered myself in (-make up -cream -flour -left blank)
- This is why they call it Terrible 2's
- Absolute threenager
- I can climb out of my cot
- I've decided I don't need a nap anymore
- I love picking my nose (and eating boogers)
- Ouch! Today's bumps and bruises
- Repeated a swear word
- My parents survived my first night in a big bed!
Also available Preggo, Baby and Fur Baby Milestone Cards.